Saturday, December 29, 2007

A really good shopping day

I just got home from a great shopping trip with my new Paige Premium Denim jeans! I know I overspent, but it has been awhile since I purchased my AG jeans (one year to be exact!). Anyway, they are the Laurel Canyon Petite in the Lagoon wash. The tag says that "in the true spirit of Paige Denim, we continue to provide premium denim for women of all shapes and sizes. This collection offers perfect proportions for the petite. Rather than simply cropping the length, this garment has been rescaled and tailored to accommodate the woman who is 5'4" and under."

I do still need to get these hemmed, but the rest of the proportions are perfect for me. I owned a pair of Paige's before in a regular size and these fit much better. I was also just looking over the Paige Denim web site and they offer a lot of sizes, from tall and petite to sizes 33 and 34 and maternity jeans. That's pretty great that they are focusing their collection to reach women of all different body types and life stages, don't you agree?

No comments: