Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good day for a run

I know I talk a lot about fashion, spending money on clothes, work and travel, but I do have other interests. Yoga and running are my top two hobbies. It has been so cold up here in New England this winter that running outside hasn't been a possibility. But this week is has warmed up, and me and my Siberian Husky have run outside twice this week. First time, 3 miles and tonight we completed 3.25. I can't tell you how exhilarating it is to run outside after being stuck on a treadmill at the gym all winter.

I am so glad to be able to get outside, especially after a long day at work like today. And to give you your fashion hook, I will tell you I washed the Lucy yoga pants and they did shrink so I will not have to visit the tailor to hem them after all. But I have to admit, not sure if I was the biggest fashionista on Back Bay today as I topped off those cute pants with a Nike San Francisco Half-Marathon T-shirt. Hey, if you completed it (even in a very slow time) you have to brag.

Anyway, here's the view I had this evening during our run:

No comments: