Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy brithday

My birthday is this month and even though it is still a few weeks away, the gifts are coming in already. Well, not really gifts but birthday coupons for some of my favorite retailers.

*Sephora is giving me a 2.5 oz helping of Sephora Vanilla Cupcake Bath & Shower Bubbles. Sounds yummy! On a side note, I LOVE Sephora — the best place for beauty and if you haven't yet tried LipFusion, Smashbox O-Glow, DiorShow mascara or Nars blush in orgasm, get on that right now.

*Victoria's Secret's annual $10 birthday gift certificate came in mail last week. I plan on putting it towards a few new undergarments tonight. I head out to California, again, tomorrow (this is the month of me half-living in the O.C.), what better excuse is there is buy some new goodies.

*DSW sent over a $5 off coupon on a purchase of $19.95 or more.

*And even though BR didn't send me this for my birthday, a friend gave me a $25 gift card. I think if anyone, BR should send me a pretty nice birthday reward, I spend enough with them for sure.

So, if you're birthday is coming up you might want to sign up for these stores' e-mail lists or join their forums. If you can stand the constant e-mails, the rewards are worth it.

No comments: