Saturday, January 12, 2008

Being small has its advantages ... sometimes

I was out shopping at Banana Republic today and was bummed out because none of their sale clothes were petite or a regular x-small. But then I found a classic merino wool black turtleneck in XS and the best part was the price: $22.99 and then I had a 20 percent off coupon. Sweet ... It was originally $58.

Then later on in the day I headed over to the Banana Republic Factory Store in search of shoes. I came across a classic pair of black heels in my size (6) but no price on them. They were in the clearance section .... when I got to the register, the associate told me the good news. A $78 pair of heels for $5.19.

Now I think these bargains balance out the expensive jeans, but my friend wasn't buying it. Still this was another great shopping day.

No comments: